-just finished shooting the Berlin based Comedy "Mann im Spagat, Pace, Cowboy, Pace".Director: Timo Jacobs.This film will be at the german theaters 2014.
- NOW at DVD with me as the russian arms broker "Yuri".THE BERLIN FILE took in US$48 Million !! at the Korean box office and more than 9 million people watched it at the theaters.Masterpiece of Action.Get it!!
-Gettin ready for the BBC America and Sky Atlantic drama "Fleming" about the early years of James Bond.BBC America and Sky Atlantic produces a miniseries about James Bond author Ian Fleming.I ll be Hugo Drax/Hugo Berger.Workin with Director Mat Whitecross (Road to Guantanamo) and colleagues like Dominic Cooper or Lara Pulver.Very excited.
BBC America To Co-Produce Sky Atlantic's Ian Fleming Mini-Series
-Korean actionthriller "The Berlin File" where i had the pleasure to play a russian mobster has a screening at the EFM at the Berlin International Filmfestival "Berlinale" feb. 7th."The Berlin File" scored over 2,6 Million viewers at its first !! week in Korea and breaks record after record at the box office.So excited to see it! Let the bullets fly!!
-"The Berlin File" where i am playing a russian mobster vs Korean agents took over the box office in South Korea with an audience of 270.835 at its FIRST !! day.Seems Korea loves bullets and action from Berlin! Very excited!
Februar 2013: In ONE WEEK, bring home Alex Cross on BluRay, DVD, or Digital Download with me playing the wheeler-dealer "Erich Nunemacher". Great cast including Tyler Perry, Rachel Nichols, Ed Burns, Matthew Fox and Jean Reno.Lots of action included.Direction: Rob Cohen.
- January 27, 2013
Acadamy Award Winner "The Counterfeiters" with me as the victim "Rosenthal" at the KZ Auschwitz on air at german broadcaster ZDF.
-Fantastic first teaser trailer for Ryoo Seung-Wan's THE BERLIN FILE in which i play a russian mobster.Very excited.Will be at the movie theaters soon.
베를린/ The Berlin File (2013) Teaser
-Werner just finsihed the shooting of the last episode of the highly anticipated ZDF series "Rosa Roth" beside german filmicon Iris Berben. The show will be on air spring 2013. Direction: Hannu Salonen
-Zum Tag der deutschen Einheit am 3.Oktober RTL 20.15 Uhr "Operation Walküre" mit Werner Daehn als Major Ernst John von Freyend.German broadcaster RTL aires "Operation Valkyrie" with me playing Major Ernst John von Freyend.Incredible cast.Intense movie.If you didnt see it yet: Check it out.
-Werner is currently shooting the WW 1 drama "The Silent Mountain" directed by Ernst Gossner in South Tyrol/Italy. Werner is starring beside William Moseley and Claudia Cardinale.1915: Cortina D Ampezzo/ Italy. Altitude: 2600 Meters.Werner is a german commander doing his duty in one of the most bizarre battlefields in the history of mankind.
-Trailer "Alex Cross" online.This Summit Entertaiment movie, directed by Rob Cohen, starring Tyler Perry, Matthew Fox, Rachel Nichols, Jean Reno, Edward Burns, Werner Daehn will have its US Premiere oct. 16 th.
-Werner is one of a few experts for the new german fitnessmagazin "Loox".Werner discribes how he is getting fit for his work and you can follow him on his way to a Triathlon competition. https://www.loox.com/experten/werner-daehn
-Werner has completed the shooting of the korean actionfilm "In Berlin".Director: Seung-wan Ryoo.Shooting in Latvia was awesome.The movie will be released in 2013.
-Werner is gettin ready for some asian action.Looking forward to work with the korean director Seung-wan Ryoo.One of the most impressive directors working in korean cinema today.Shooting for "In Berlin" starts June 2012.
-The Oscarwinner "The Lives Of Others" will be aired at german broadcaster Bayerischer Rundfunk ARD Feb 25 at 20.15 pm. Werner plays a Stasi officer.
-"The Big Black" with Werner Daehn playing the police officer "Humphrey" will be shown at the International Film Festival in New Delhi/ India end of Feb 2012
-German Broadcaster RTL aires the free TV Premiere of the GB/NZ Coproduction "Ice"at Feb 5th 2012 20.15 pm."Ice"confronts a wholly terrifying and plausible natural disaster of epic proportions.Power Pictures announces an impressive ensemble cast. Werner Daehn plays the russian scientist Dr. Petrov alongside Sam Neill, Claire Forlani, Stephen Moyer and Richard Roxburgh.
-German Broadcaster Pro 7 aires "Speed Racer" from Larry and Andy Wachowski sun Jan.29 2012 at 12.20.pm. with Werner Daehn playing the racedriver "Semper Fi Ber Leader".
-"The Big Black" with Werner Daehn playing the police officer "Humphrey" was awarded at the International Film Festival in Corinth/Greece for best Director (Oliver Kyr) and best Music.
-World Premiere: The post apocalyptic thriller "The Big Black" at the International Film Festival in Corinth/ Greece Dec,8.2011 with Werner Daehn playing the police officer "Humphrey"
- German Free TV Premiere "Operation Valkyrie" Director: Bryan Singer. ZDF 20.15 pm Nov 11 2011 with Werner Daehn as Major Freyend
- Werner Daehn is currently in Cleveland/Ohio shooting the new Rob Cohen Film "I Alex Cross" with Tyler Perry, Jean Reno, Matthew Fox, Rachel Nichols and many more fantastic colleagues. "I Alex Cross" is based on a James Patterson novel and will have a worldwide release at the theaters end of 2012.
- "Kajinek" with Werner Daehn playing the mafia boss of Plzen won the prize "Young Jury Award" for the best film at the Film Festival of Liege (Lüttich) /Belgium. The czech film succeded in competition of films from Austria, Britain, Croatia, France, Mexiko, Sweden and the United States.
- The BBC production "United" about the Munich air disaster 1958 that killed several of Manchester Uniteds young players known as "The Busby Babes" is due to be aired in the UK on BBC Two, on Easter Sunday - April 24th at 2100. Werner plays Prof.Maurer
- German braodcaster RTL aires a brandnew episode of "Alarm für Cobra 11-die Autobahnpolizei" Thursaday march 24 2011 at 8.15 pm. Werner is the leading bad guy. The series is the best sold German TV series ever and is on air for 15 years now.
- DEAR VISITORS: THIS IS NOT A REGULAR NEWS ABOUT MY WORK BUT PLEASE ALLOW ME TO SAY A FEW WORDS ABOUT THE DISASTER AT FUKUSHIMA: I AM DEEPLY SHOCKED WHAT HAPPENED THERE AND MY THOUGHTS ARE WITH THE JAPANESE PEOPLE. WHAT A TRAGEDY. LONG LIVE JAPAN.OKARADA O TAISETSU NI.お体を大切に。 WITH THE DEEPEST RESPECT.YOURS WERNER DAEHN
- Werner Daehn will attend the Premiere of "Die Superbullen" at Cologne, Germany Jan,5. In this comedy Werner plays a policeofficer. The film will be at the theaters in Germany from Jan, 6.
- Werner Daehn will shoot in dec 2010 in Newcastle/England for the BBC.The film named "United" is about the Munich air disaster in 1958 that killed several of Manchester United’s young players, known as "The Busby Babes". Werner plays Prof.Maurer.
- Werner Daehn is shooting in Cologne/Germany for german broadcaster RTL "Alarm für Cobra 11 - die Autobahnpolizei".The actionpacked series which is on air now for more than 14 years is the best sold german TV series ever.Werner plays a contractkiller.
- "Kajinek" will be in the competition of the Festival of East European Cinema in Cottbus nov, 2 - nov, 7."Kainek" was the most successful Czech film ever at the home box office with more than 1 million people at the cinemas.
- Werner Daehn is shooting right now in Berlin the feature film "Pariser Platz/Berlin".The director Ivo Trajkov was from Macedonia two times nominated for an Oscar.Werner plays a doublerole as a bodyguard and a filmproducer.
- The Oscar winning film "The Lives of Others" with Werner as a Stasi officer at the german TV station ARD oct, 3.
- Werner visted the World Premiere of "Kajinek" in Prague. After 3 weeks "Kajinek "is the most successfull Czech movie ever at the box office. picture here.
- The Premiere of "Kajinek" is now scheduled to Aug 4 in Prague. Watch the trailer here http://www.kajinekfilm.cz
- Werner Daehn is shooting right now the post-apokalyptic thriller "The Big Black" in Berlin. Infos: http://www.thebigblack.de
- "Kajinek "Trailer online. A thriller Werner shot in Prague last year based on a true story of a still living man who is considered to be the first hit man in the history of Czech Republic. Jiri Kajinek is played by Konstantin Lavronenko who won the Golden Palm in Cannes 2007 for best actor. Werner plays the character "Perner" ,the mafia boss of Plzen 1992. Premiere will be August 2010. Watch the Trailer: http://www.kajinekfilm.cz
- The Premiere of the biopic "Die Zeiten ändern Dich" with Werner Daehn will be in Berlin at the Sony Center feb 3. The film starts at the cinemas feb 4.
- Werner is shooting right now the feature film "Ice" in New Zealand. The Director of this GB/NZ Coproduction is Nick Copus. Werner is playing the russian scientist "Dr.Petrov".
- at BBC one Aug 26 the drama "39 steps" with Werner playing the spy "Ackerman"
- Werner is shooting the new Constantin Film Comedy "Die Superbullen", directed by Gernot Roll
- Werner is shooting the Biopic "Die Zeiten ändern dich" for Constantin Film, directed by the Oscar nominated director Uli Edel.
- Check out the new english showreel: Video
- Werner visited the "Transformers " Premiere in Berlin: Picture
- An article about the movie project “Kajínek” can be found in the Czech newspaper “DNES”. Werner Daehn will play in this political thriller based on true facts the Mafia boss "Perner". Click here for the print article and here for the online article.
- Werner Daehn visited the world Premiere of "Valkyrie" in New York. Pictures from the Premiere are now available at the articles section.
- On sunday (28.12.) the german TV station ProSieben will broadcast the movie "Shadow Man". Werner Daehn appears in this movie as a gangster boss. Above a Picture with the Main Actor Steven Seagal at the shooting place in Bucharest.
©2009 Werner Daehn